Cornhill’s investment advisory service offers clients control over their investments, with the additional benefit of having a highly experienced market professional on hand to offer a stock picking service and guide you on your investment decisions.
Our advisory service offers the following benefits:
- Personalised service.
- Secure online access to your own investment account.
- Regular contact to discuss potential new investments.
- Access to third party IPOs and equity placements in addition to Cornhill’s own products and services
- All assets held by an independent third party custodian to ensure security of funds.
- Statements of your funds and investments accessible online, available on request and sent to you at least once every 12 months.
We treat you as an individual, in terms of the personal service you receive, in addition to the investment ideas we propose.
Cornhill Capital Limited does not offer holistic financial advice, we recommend that you ensure you have an Independent Financial Advisor to look at your holistic financial needs and that any investment decisions to be carried out on your trading account fit within your overall financial needs.
For more information on our advisory service please call us on 020 3700 2500 or click the button below to enter your details.
All investments involve a degree of risk. The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back the money you invested. Cornhill focuses primarily on the provision of investments and services which are regarded as high risk. Investments in smaller companies and investments that are not readily realisable are considered high risk investments and you may have difficulty in selling them at a reasonable price and in some circumstances it may be difficult to sell at any price. Investments in high risk products should only be considered as suitable for high risk investors or as part of an overall balanced portfolio of investments. If you have any doubts about the suitability of an investment you should seek professional advice. Click for more info.