Junior Equity Analyst
New Vacancy for Junior Equity Analyst
|JOB TITLE & GRADE||Junior Equity Analyst|
|REPORTS TO||Head of Stockbroking|
|LOCATION||St Swithins Lane, London|
|HOURS||Full-time: Monday to Friday|
Junior Equity Analyst:
Working in London's Square Mile, we are a leading brokerage covering equities, FX and corporate broking.
We are currently seeking smart presentable trainee equity analyst with a good work ethic. This would suit an intelligent, personable university leaver with a strong interest in finance, economics and the stock market looking for a career in the city. You will provide analytical support to Cornhill Capital's growing stockbroking team.
You will be guided by senior stockbrokers and given in house training to progress within the firm.
Salary - £18,000 to £20,000
- Degree in a finance related discipline
- An interest in the securities markets
- Highly numerate.
- Keeping abreast of new development and changes in the relevant markets.
- Must be intellectually curious about companies and markets.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Market knowledge and ability to research information about stocks and shares.
- Team member but with ability to think independently and analytically.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organisational skills.
- An enthusiasm for discovering new investment opportunities
- The ability to clearly communicate research that is supported by comprehensive and thoughtful analysis.
Interviewing this month with immediate start.
PLEASE - Do not call the office, simply apply through this website. No agencies please.
If your skill set matches the above role, please submit your up to date CV below.